In order to face the challenges of tomorrow and explore the possibilities for building collaborative solutions, we have decided to host the 5th International Youth to Youth Summit in Asia. There are several reasons for this. First of all, Asian economies are digitally engaged, that leverage to support the economic growth. Secondly, digital is driving connectivity in Asian countries, from mobiles connecting consumers in rural areas to improving liveability and convenience in urban areas. In addition, Asia is championing in creation of smart cities and innovative spaces to live and work. The advancement of the region in adaptation of technologies to the needs of the future is considered as an advantage and will add right context to the Summit.
The main theme will be analysed through 6 following topics:
– Future of Space Technologies: New Sustainability Aspects
– Future of Human Capital: Unleashing Human Potential
– Future of Economy: Circular Economy, Economic Citizenship, and Business for Good
– Future of Culture: Heritage Protection and Cultural Sustainability
– Future of Human Rights: Impact of Technological Innovations
– Achieving a Sustainable Future: Youth Perspective
Summit’s activities are designed to create a multinational functional dialogue and to inspire the development of new tools and creative means to build a sustainable future. Besides, the event aims at providing a number of networking sub-events including cultural activities and enhancement of the Y2Y Alumni Network, which serves as a space for strengthening unity between youth from different continents of the world and a hub for socially-beneficial actions.